db (2012) Ryoji Ikeda’s installation at hamburger bahnhof.
1. I can’t help to see db as a headless penis.
2. was too busy flirting and taking exhibitionist photos in the space with my date to experience and think about the work.
3. A good installation work can never be justify by photography. This is one.
4. I remember while lost on LA street last winter, I suddenly crave to be in a space. A space like the white room.
5. Still can’t decide if I should ever take photos of art works I like in the future. The photos always overpower the actual work in terns of visual memory and experiences…
6. Loved the work but it’s not on a subject that tickles me, allow me to not research further.
7. If you’d like to use any of the photos above it’d be nice to let me know.